Cruze raises the standard with all-around efficiency, design, safety and much more.
More mileage. More space. More control. The 2015 Cruze gives you more than you would ever expect in a compact car.
It starts with efficiency. Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel† boasts 46 MPG highway† Cruze Eco up to 42 MPG highway† and Cruze offers up to 38 MPG highway.† No matter which one you choose, you won’t sacrifice performance and responsive handling.
Inside Cruze you’ll discover more refinements, ample cargo room, and the latest in-vehicle connectivity features and state-of-the-art safety technology.
Isn’t it time to expect more from the everyday drive?
A prominent grille, refined front fascia and swept-back available LED daytime running lights all come together to produce a bold and sporty presence on the road.
But Cruze wasn’t just designed for good looks. You’ll also find plenty of room for cargo with an impressive 15.4 cubic feet† of cargo space for larger items.
The only small domestic diesel car, Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel† offers up to 46 MPG† highway. The engine features the latest in advanced clean diesel technology to reduce emissions without sacrificing performance.
An edge over the competition
Introducing the 2.0L turbocharged clean diesel engine in the 2015 Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel. It generates at least 90% less nitrogen oxide (NOx) and particulate emissions compared to previous-generation diesels.
And it can take you up to 717 miles on a single tank† while boasting an SAE-certified 151 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of low-end torque. That’s more than Volkswagen Jetta TDI. In fact, Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel† has outperformed the Jetta TDI in eight separate categories. That’s a new generation of performance and efficiency.
The 2015 Cruze provides impressive fuel economy.
Cruze Eco takes boasts an impressive 42 MPG highway.† This outstanding fuel efficiency is bolstered by advanced aerodynamics and a 1.4L turbocharged engine topped off by instant acceleration and agile handling.
Models equipped with the 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with the available 6-speed automatic transmission offer up to 38 MPG highway.†
Even the standard 6-speed manual transmission helps Cruze LS offer up to 36 MPG highway.†
No matter which model you choose, efficiency is built in.
Chevrolet is the first and only car company to bring built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi to cars, trucks and crossovers.
Access to available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi† means the days of chasing down a Wi-Fi connection are over. When your Cruze is running, you’ll have a more powerful connection than a smartphone or mobile hotspot. It’s a fast and reliable connection that doesn’t rely on your mobile device’s battery.
After initial setup, you can connect up to seven smart devices to the Internet. Your new Cruze mobile hotspot gives you the flexibility to stay on top of work, friends and everything in between.
It’s called a compact car, but you’d never notice once you get inside. The spacious interior of Cruze not only has more passenger room than Ford Focus Sedan. It also beats Focus out with more cargo space. And Cruze is smart about how to use all that space with 60/40 split-folding rear seats so you can find room for larger items.
Refinements such as soft-touch interiors, rich colors and available heated leather-appointed front seats give Cruze an upscale feel. And you’ll enjoy a quiet drive with a triple-sealed laminated windshield†, one of 30 acoustical treatments designed to help keep outside noise where it belongs — outside.
Upgrade to the RS Appearance Package, available for LT and LTZ, and you’ll also get a chrome-accented instrument cluster†.
When it comes to keeping you safe, Cruze continues to impress. The 2015 Cruze received a 5-star Overall Vehicle Score for Safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration†. This accolade speaks volumes.
The 2015 Cruze comes equipped with an impressive slate of standard safety features, including the StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control. On slippery surfaces, StabiliTrak helps keep Cruze on the road by detecting the difference between the direction you’re steering and the direction the vehicle is actually traveling. It then uses the brakes and, if necessary, adjusts engine torque to help keep your Cruze on track.
Cruze is the first car in its class to have 10 standard air bags,† side-impact and knee air bags help protect you and your front passenger, and a high-strength steel safety cage and roof-crush resistance surpass requirements.
In the event of a collision, crucial information will be sent to the OnStar® Command Center via the OnStar Automatic Crash Response system†. Trained Advisors can then utilize GPS technology to determine your exact location and request emergency assistance — even if you’re unable to respond. It’s part of the OnStar Directions & Connections Plan®17, standard for six months.
Chevrolet Complete Care is our commitment to ensure your satisfaction with the excellent service and support you would expect when purchasing or leasing a Chevrolet.
See for yourself how Chevrolet stacks up against the competition.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated 28 MPG city/42 MPG highway with available ECOTEC 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed manual transmission with Eco overdrive gearset.
4. Cruze Eco with 6-speed manual transmission. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6. Go to www.gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
9. Requires available remote vehicle starter system and automatic transmission.
11. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only in the 48 contiguous United States and Washington, D.C.
12. Not compatible with all devices.
14. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
16. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
17. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
19. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility.
31. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.