What’s that? You say you need a car that’s super smart and spacious and efficient? The Chevrolet small car lineup has one that’s right for you. Whether it’s the stylish and ever so easy to park Spark, the sporty and infectiously fun to drive Sonic or the versatile and city-smart Trax, these small cars are ready for anything. Are you ready for them? Let’s find out.
If Android is more your style, available Android Auto™† compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
Spark, Sonic and Trax all pack tons of space and efficiency into a compact and surprisingly affordable package, but it’s their differences that make them really special. Take a look below and see which one is the perfect fit for you.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Mint and Brimstone are extra-cost colors.
2. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
3. EPA-estimated 30 MPG city/38 MPG highway with available CVT.
4. EPA-estimated 28 MPG city/38 MPG highway with available 1.4L turbocharged engine with 6-speed manual transmission.
5. EPA-estimated 25 MPG city/33 MPG highway for FWD models.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.