Take your adrenaline threshold to the next level with an aggressive lineup of top-selling high-performance cars from the V8-powered Camaro and Corvette families that deliver test-track speed, horsepower, torque, handling and technology boldly expressed through statement-making design. Unabashedly answer every urge for the track out on the street in. Camaro with knuckle-gripping speed, daring style and available performance
packages to further dial up the exhilaration. After 60 years of powerful evolution, Corvette is inspiring new ways to command the road through sleek provocative design with lightweight carbon-fiber body components that help deliver you to new heights of speed and agility.
When you drop the top, you’ll feel it. Whether you’ve got the 323-horsepower V6 under the hood or elevate the performance to the 426-horsepower V8 standard on SS, it’s a thrill you’ll only find behind the wheel of a Camaro Convertible.
Corvette is a triumph of design and engineering. But Chevrolet didn’t stop there. With advanced technologies, a race-proven bloodline and a supercharged engine delivering 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, the Corvette Z06 is a world-class supercar.
The 2015 Chevrolet SS delivers on performance while surrounding you in luxury. Boasting 415 horsepower, Magnetic Ride Control, Brembo disc brakes and your choice of the 6-speed TAPshift automatic or the new available 6-speed manual transmission, you’re in for the ride of your life. And in the cockpit you’ll find hand-wrapped leather seats and the latest technology at your fingertips.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. 426hp @ 5900 rpm on 1SS and 2SS models with standard manual transmission.
2. 1LS, 2LS, 1LT, and 2LT.
3. 2LS models with 3.6L V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission
4. 580hp @ 6000rpm.
5. 455 horsepower with standard engine. 460 horsepower with available performance exhaust.
6. When equipped with available Z51 Performance and Handling Package.
7. With available Z51 Performance Package and available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission.
10. 2LS, 1LT and 2LT.
11. With available automatic.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.