Choosing a Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet means choosing confidence. From a new, longer 6-Year/100,000-Mile1 Powertrain Limited Warranty to our exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program3 with two included maintenance visits, every Chevrolet CPO vehicle is backed by one of the most comprehensive used-vehicle benefits packages in the industry.
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Before a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is listed or sold, GM requires dealers to complete all safety recalls. However, because even the best processes can break down, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle at recalls.gm.com.
When it comes to deciding where to buy a used vehicle, you have lots of options—from a private seller, to an independent dealer, and more. When you choose a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Chevrolet, you get a vehicle you can have confidence in. That’s because we back it with one of the most comprehensive used-vehicle benefits packages in the industry. Simply put, it’s what separates Chevrolet CPO vehicles from ordinary used vehicles. Now, this benefits package is even better.
We’ve extended the Powertrain Limited Warranty to 6 years or 100,000 miles.1 That’s on top of the already impressive 12-Month/12,000-Mile5 Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty. Plus, every vehicle comes with our exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program3 that includes two visits —and much more. Altogether, you enjoy more than $2,8002 of Built-in Value—that’s a greater value than ever before.
The name “Certified” has always meant meeting our strict standards, but it also means Owner Care that covers a comprehensive range of benefits worth more than $2,8002—that’s a greater value than ever before. It’s what separates our Chevrolet CPO vehicles from ordinary used vehicles.
All Pre-Owned vehicles must go through a strict evaluation to earn the Certified title and meet the following requirements:
• Be within current plus-5 model years
• Be within a maximum of 75,000 vehicle miles
• Have a clean title and pass a Vehicle History Report (free CARFAX® for Chevrolet CPO vehicles listed on gmcertified.com)
On top of that, all of our used vehicles go through a thorough inspection and reconditioning process that examines everything from the engine block to the shocks. If it fails a single point, we completely recondition it—or it won’t be Certified.
From our exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program with two included maintenance vists,3 a new, longer Powertrain Limited Warranty with $0 deductible, and other benefits that come standard with every Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet vehicle, you enjoy more than $2,8002 of Built-in Value—a greater value than ever before.
Every Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet vehicle comes with the exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program3 with two included maintenance visits.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, simply bring it back to your dealer within the first 3 days or 150 miles7 (whichever comes first) to exchange it for a Chevy, Buick, or GMC that fits your needs.
We’re proud of—and have confidence in—every vehicle we sell. That’s why Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned vehicles listed on gmcertified.com come with a free CARFAX Vehicle History Report so you’re made aware of the vehicle’s maintenance history as well as any past problems such as major accidents, fires, or title issues.
New subscribers of OnStar-equipped inactive vehicles are eligible for a 3-month trial of the OnStar Guidance Plan8 (excluding Hands-Free Calling minutes) plus 3 years of OnStar Basic Plan10 (if eligible by model year). Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, coverage map, details, and system limitations.
All of our satellite radio-equipped Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles come with a 3-month trial subscription9 of the SiriusXM All Access package. Hear every channel available in your ride, including all of our premium programming. Plus, listening on the app and online is included, so you’ll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, where life takes you. To learn more about SiriusXM in Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, visit siriusxm.com.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited-warranty details.
2. $2,800 represents the national average value you get with a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from Chevy, Buick, and GMC as compared with a non-certified vehicle.
3. Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
4. Available on Certified Pre-Owned Cruze, Equinox, Malibu, Silverado, and Traverse models. Length of contract limited. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery from a participating Certified Pre-Owned dealer by 1/31/17.
5. Whichever comes first, from date of purchase. See participating dealer for limited-warranty details.
6. Available during your warranty period. See participating dealer for details.
7. Whichever comes first. Vehicle exchange only. See dealer for details.
8. Three month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan (excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes) available on eligible, inactive, OnStar factory-equipped 2006 model year or newer vehicles. Basic Plan is available for 3 years on eligible, inactive, OnStar-factory-equipped 2011 model year or newer vehicles that reactivate service. Excludes 2011 model year Cadillac STS, Chevrolet Aveo, and select Buick Regal models. Basic Plan includes Advanced Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, and access to limited RemoteLink mobile app features. Basic Plan does not include emergency or security services, or Turn-by-Turn Navigation. Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
9. Your SiriusXM service will automatically stop at the end of your trial unless you decide to subscribe. If you decide to continue service, the paid subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged the rate in effect at that time and according to your chosen payment method. Fees and taxes apply. You may cancel at any time by calling 1-866-635-2349. See Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Satellite and streaming lineups vary slightly.
10. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.