Offering best-in-class V8 fuel economy,7 better torque than Ford F-150, and available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®4, it’s clear why the 2015 Chevy Silverado is from the family of the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickup trucks on the road.8
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
3. EPA-estimated MPG city/highway: Malibu with 2.5L 25/36; Fusion with 2.5L 22/34.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
5. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6. Standard on LS and 1LT. Available on 2LT. LTZ seats 7. Not available in Ebony/Saddle Up interior color.
7. Chevy Silverado: EPA-estimated 23 MPG highway (4x4) with available 5.3L V8 engine; Ford F-150: EPA-estimated 22 MPG highway with 5.0L V8 engine.
8. Dependability based on longevity: 1987 – July 2015 full-size pickup registrations.
9. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
10. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
11. Cash offer on 10% of eligible vehicles in dealer stock. Excludes Cruze L models. Not compatible with special financing, lease and some other offers. Cruze: Based on MSRP of $20,920. Malibu: Based on MSRP of $24,560. Take delivery by 11/30/15. See dealer for details.
12. Cash offer on 10% of eligible vehicles in dealer stock. Excludes Equinox L models. Not compatible with special financing, lease or some other offers. Equinox: Based on MSRP of $27,045. Traverse: Based on MSRP of $34,670. Take delivery by 11/30/15. See dealer for details.
13. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1,000 financed. Example down payment: 6.4%. Must finance through GM Financial or Wells Fargo. Some customers will not qualify. Not compatible with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 11/30/15. See dealer for details.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.