* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar subscription and data
plan. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
2. Available compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Android Auto is not currently available on 2016 Cruze with optional 8-inch Chevrolet MyLink display.
3. Go to my.Chevrolet.com/learn find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
4. MyLink full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. 2015 Cruze 1.8L engine with EPA-estimated 35 MPG highway. 2016 EPA-estimates are not available at the time of release.
6. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in rear sear in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
7. Available OnStar. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
8. Available in the US and Canada in early 2016.
9. Chevrolet has sold over 3.5 Million Cruze vehicles worldwide. The 2016 Cruze will be offered in more than 40 global markets.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.