Chevrolet Crossover SUVs offer space and comfort — perfect for every trip. Equinox, Traverse and Trax are crossovers that offer flexible seating options, generous cargo space, rich and refined interiors, impressive exterior styling and remarkable fuel efficiency. Stay safe and connected while on the go with available advanced safety technology and available entertainment systems that allow you and your passengers to stream music and content.
Chevrolet is the first and only car company to bring built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®2 to cars, trucks and crossovers. When your car is running, you’ll have a more powerful connection than a smartphone or mobile hotspot. It’s a fast and reliable connection that doesn’t depend on your mobile device’s battery. It’s automatically on after initial setup and ready to connect up to seven devices.
When it comes to space, our crossovers overachieve. Traverse offers seating for up to eight9 and 116.3 cu. ft. of maximum cargo room.10 The Trax offers a variety of different seating configurations to fit passengers and cargo.
Chevrolet crossovers and crossover SUVs are practical and fuel efficient.The 2017 Equinox offers an EPA-estimated 31 MPG highway along with an Eco button you can press to maximize efficiency.
The Chevrolet Traverse offers a standard direct injected 3.6L V6 engine delivering 281 horsepower. Get even more power with dual exhaust in the Premier model plus an impressive 288 horsepower.11
With the available on-demand electronically controlled AWD system, Traverse provides extra traction and maneuverability in challenging driving conditions. When not needed, it automatically shifts into front-wheel drive (FWD) to maximize efficiency.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
2. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Trax does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player. MyLink on Traverse does not include Gracenote functionality. Equinox does not include CD player.
4. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn for vehicle and smartphone compatibility.
5. Requires available Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later. Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
6. Requires active OnStar service, compatible device, factory-installed remote start and power locks. Data rates may apply. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
7. Requires available factory-installed and enabled remote vehicle starter system.
8. Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
9. Standard on LS and 1LT. Available on 2LT. Premier seats 7. Not available with Ebony/Saddle Up interior color.
10. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
11. 288 hp available only on Premier and on Graphite Package on 2LT with dual exhausts.
12. EPA-estimated 21 MPG city/31 highway.
13. Requires power locks.
14. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.