New crossover SUVs from Chevrolet offer space and comfort — perfect for every trip. Equinox, Traverse and Trax are new crossovers that offer flexible seating options, generous cargo space, rich and refined interiors, impressive exterior styling and remarkable fuel efficiency. Stay safe and connected while on the go with available advanced safety technology and available entertainment systems that allow you and your passengers to stream music and content.
Chevrolet is the first and only car company to bring built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi2 to cars, trucks and crossovers. When your car is running, you’ll have a more powerful connection than a smartphone or mobile hotspot. It’s a fast and reliable connection that doesn’t depend on your mobile device’s battery. It’s automatically on after initial setup and ready to connect up to 7 devices.3
When it comes to space, our new crossovers overachieve. Traverse offers seating for up to eight10 and class-leading 116.3 cu. ft. of maximum cargo room.11 The all-new Trax SUV offers a variety of different seating configurations to fit passengers and cargo.
New Chevrolet crossovers and crossover SUVs are fuel-efficient. The 2015 Equinox offers an EPA-estimated 32 MPG highway along with an Eco button you can press to maximize efficiency.
The Chevrolet Traverse crossover offers a standard direct injected 3.6L V6 engine delivering 281 horsepower. Get even more power with dual exhaust in the LTZ model plus an impressive 288 horsepower.12
With the available on-demand electronically controlled AWD system, Trax crossover SUV provides extra traction and maneuverability in challenging driving conditions. When not needed, it automatically shifts into front-wheel drive (FWD) to maximize efficiency.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
2. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility.
3.Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require a data plan. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode.
4. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Trax does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player. MyLink on Traverse does not include Gracenote functionality.
5. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Requires available Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later. Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
7. Requires Apple iOS or Android platform.
8. Available on select Apple, Android and select BlackBerry devices. Services vary by phone, vehicle and conditions. Requires active OnStar subscription, which is standard for six months.
9. Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
10. Standard on LS and 1LT; available on 2LT. LTZ seats 7. Not available with Ebony/Saddle Up interior color.
11. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
12. Only available on LTZ model.
13. EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/32 highway.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.