Building on its leadership in providing in-vehicle connectivity, Chevrolet will offer a software update to provide Android Auto™11 compatibility. This offer is directed at consumers in the U.S. who buy select 2016 model year vehicles equipped with the available 8-inch diagonal Chevrolet MyLink12 display.Read Article
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
5. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require a data plan. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode.
10. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
11. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Android Auto, Google, Google Maps, and Google Play Music are trademarks of Google Inc.
12. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.