Because those who serve deserve a great discount. At Chevrolet, we are proud to extend our military discount to Active Duty members, reserves, veterans within one year of discharge – including spouses of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard. The discount can be combined with most current incentives. You’ll also get the security of Chevrolet Complete Care available on 2014 and 2015 purchased and leased vehicles. Backed by 24 months or 24,000 miles of included scheduled maintenance, warranties that cover powertrain, bumper-to-bumper and anti-corrosion, and five years or 100,000 miles of roadside assistance with courtesy transportation2.
Build and price to see how much you can save.
Get your discount code authorization.
Visit your local dealership and drive home with your new GM vehicle.
Chevrolet and its dealers are proud to give back to the men and women who protect our country. In addition to offering the Military Program, Chevrolet supports the Achilles Freedom Team of Wounded Veterans, works with Cell Phones for Soldiers, currently employs nearly 5,000 veterans and is proud to be the Official Vehicle of the Army-Navy Game presented by USAA.
Click below to learn how Chevrolet supports the military:
To show gratitude to those who serve, talented Chevy engineers partnered with students from Michigan Technological University to develop a better, more efficient hand cycle for the Achilles Freedom Team of Wounded Veterans. Designed to be more comfortable, durable and portable, the new cycles help athletes live life without limits.
Your support and generosity play a major role in helping these athletes move forward. There are many ways to help — from individual donations to corporate sponsorships. You can even purchase an entire hand cycle to be used by an Achilles athlete in competition for just $3,500.
The Achilles Freedom Team of Wounded Veterans comprises true athletes who have overcome life-changing injuries by competing in various marathons across the country. Their competitive spirit was captured at the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank International Marathon, where each cyclist showed their skill, strength, dedication and determination. The video showcases these riders as they give their all while inspiring others.
For a serviceman or woman deployed far from home, the comfort of a loved one’s voice is priceless. But these phone calls are expensive, sometimes up to $7 or $8 per minute. By donating a gently used cell phone, you can help soldiers stay connected while they’re away on duty.
The Cell Phones for Soldiers program, which was founded by two teenagers with just $21 of their own money, recycles donated cell phones and uses the money to purchase calling cards. These calling cards allow our troops to stay in contact with family and friends back home free of charge.
Donate your used cell phone now. Download a packing slip.
GM employs nearly 5,000 veterans and has close to 45,000 current retirees who have served in the military. To help expand this effort, GM Service Technical College is working on a number of initiatives that encourage the hiring of returning veterans. With help from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Chamber Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes program, GM is providing dealerships with free access to over 400 Hiring Our Heroes job fairs that connect them to veteran applicants with a diverse array of skills. The Hiring Our Heroes initiative has helped more than 200,000 returning military service members and their spouses find training, career counseling and employment opportunities.
In July of 2014, General Motors along with the U.S. Army and Raytheon Company announced the Shifting Gears Automotive Technician Training Program. The Shifting Gears program provides eligible transitioning Army soldiers with skills to become service technicians at GM dealerships after they return to civilian life.
Chevrolet has been the Official Vehicle of the Army-Navy Game since 2010. Arguably college football’s biggest rivalry, this historic gridiron matchup pits the U.S. Naval Academy Midshipmen against the U.S. Military Academy Black Knights. Chevrolet’s military support is actually an extension of a century-long commitment to the armed forces by General Motors, including its role in producing armaments during two world wars. During WWII, GM and other automakers’ plants were converted to support the war effort, demonstrating the strategic importance of a strong U.S. manufacturing sector. This “Arsenal of Democracy” produced combat vehicles and related components for use on land and sea, engines for bomber and cargo airplanes, and guns and shells.
Today, GM and Chevrolet support military service members and their families in other ways.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Eligible military personnel includes Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans and Retirees — including their spouses — of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
2. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of four service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
3. GM requires eligibility for USAA P&C Insurance. If you do not have USAA insurance, you must call 1-800-531-8285 to obtain an authorization code as proof of eligibility. Offer ends 9/30/15. Not available with some other offers. See dealer for details. Excludes Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, Colorado Base, Corvette Z06, Cruze L, Equinox L, Impala Limited, Spark EV; Buick LaCrosse 1SV, Verano 1SV; GMC Canyon SL, Terrain SL; and all Cadillac models. USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. USAA, the USAA logo and other USAA marks contained herein are registered trademarks of the United Services Automobile Association.
4. 2015 Cruze LTZ based on MSRP of $25,960. 2015 Malibu LTZ based on MSRP of $34,625. 2015 Colorado Z71 based on $32,960. 2015 Silverado Crew Cab All-Star based on MSRP of $45,455. Not compatible with some other offers. Take delivery by 8/31/15. See dealer for details.
5. Dependability based on longevity; 1987 – April 2013 full-size pickup registrations.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.