At Chevrolet, we are proud to extend our military discount to all military members, as well as their spouses, of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard†. The discount can be combined with our most current incentives. Because those who serve deserve a great discount.
In addition to offering the Military Discount Program, we are proud to support service members and their families in a variety of ways. From athletic programs for wounded veterans to partnerships with nonprofit military organizations and more, Chevrolet and its dealers are honored to give back to the men and women who protect our country.
Chevrolet has been the Official Vehicle of America’s Game since 2010. One of college
football’s biggest rivalry, this historic gridiron matchup pits the U.S. Naval Academy
Midshipmen against the U.S. Military Academy Black Knights.
The 2016 Special Ops Edition features naval inspired graphics with black accents and sport accessories. Chevrolet will make a donation to the Navy SEAL Museum in Fort Pierce, Florida for every Special Ops Edition sold†. This partnership will aid the museum in helping the families of fallen, injured, and active duty military through their efforts with Trident House and scholarship programs.
Our newest military partner, USX, is a nonprofit military organization founded by
Active Duty service members and Veterans. Together, members work to inspire
others and help those in need to overcome mental health issues related to
military service. And this Spring, the USX team will set out on their first
expedition – conquering Mount Everest.
The Achilles Freedom Team of Wounded Veterans comprises athletes who have overcome life-changing injuries by competing in various marathons across the country. Their competitive spirit was captured at the Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank International Marathon, where each cyclist showed their skill, strength, dedication and determination.
Chevy engineers partnered with students from Michigan Technological University to develop a more efficient handcycle for the Achilles Freedom Team. “Wings of Angels,” an award-winning documentary narrated by Gary Sinise, portrays the partnership and follows the lives of two wounded veterans who find renewed confidence with the Achilles Freedom Team.
Your support and generosity play a major role in helping these athletes move forward. There are many ways to help — from individual donations to corporate sponsorships. You can even purchase an entire handcycle to be used by an Achilles athlete in competition for just $3,500.
GM is a leading corporate partner of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Hiring Our
Heroes Program, which has helped find jobs for more than 500,000 veterans since
its inception in 2012. As a member of the Hiring Our Heroes Veteran Employment
Advisory Council, GM has joined more than 30 leading companies to organize
hundreds of job fairs across the country, as well as U.S. bases in Germany, Italy
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Eligible military personnel includes Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans and Retirees — including their spouses — of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Excludes 2016 Malibu, Equinox and Traverse L models, Colorado 2SA, Impala Limited and Spark EV; 2016 Cruze, Cruze Limited L Manual and Corvette Z06. Take delivery by 5/31/16. See participating dealer for details.
2. $200 for every vehicle sold over one hundred (100) up to two (2000) trucks will go to support the Navy SEAL Museum in Fort Pierce, Florida.
3. 2016 Equinox LTZ based on MSRP of $35,725. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 5/31/16. See participating dealer for details.
4. 2016 Traverse LTZ based on MSRP of $45,040. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 5/31/16. See participating dealer for details.
5. 2016 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT All Star 4WD based on MSRP of $46,760. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 5/31/16. See participating dealer for details.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.