Personalize your ride with the intuitive technology of the available Chevrolet MyLink† with navigation. Make and receive calls and get text message alerts† all while keeping your technology stored away. That way, you can keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel, making every ride simple and entertaining.
Get the convenience of a 120V power outlet, an auxiliary outlet and an available USB port†. The 120V outlet is perfect for plugging in your laptop or charging other devices on the go.
Connect with a friendly OnStar Advisor to have directions sent straight to your Chevrolet MyLink system through OnStar® Turn-by-Turn Navigation†, standard with a six-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone and USB connectivity for some devices.
2. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.