Chevrolet Military Discount is currently being applied to vehicle pricing.Not Eligible?
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Not compatible with all devices.
2. Does not apply to spare tire.
3. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27-point inspections according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
4. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
5. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
7. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only in the 48 contiguous USA and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio, Inc.
10. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
11. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.