WHEN IT COMES TO THE ALL-NEW 2014 CHEVY SILVERADO, THERE IS NO COMPARISON
Hood to hitch, the all-new Chevy Silverado is second to none. And now’s your chance to grasp the truth for yourself at Silverado Vs. All. Experience its quiet cabin and best-in-class V8 fuel-economy† firsthand. And come see why Chevy Silverado is strong, for all the roads ahead.
**The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Destination freight charge is $995 for 2014 Tahoe, 2014 SS, 2014 Corvette Coupe and 2014 Corvette Convertible.
1. Based on GM Large Pickup segment. EPA-est. 16 city/23 hwy mpg with the available 5.3L V8 engine (2WD).
2. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
3. Towing ratings based on 2014 Silverado All Star Edition Crew Cab Short Box
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. Subscription required. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Visit OnStar.com for details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
6. Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
7. Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
8. Class is half-ton full-size pickups. 2WD Double Cab equipped with available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Available to order fall 2013.