* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
**The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Destination freight charge is $995 for Coupe and Convertible.
2. Available on iPhone, Android and select BlackBerry devices. Services vary by phone, vehicle and conditions. Requires active OnStar subscription.
3. Based on GM Large Pickup segment and EPA estimated 22 MPG highway.
4. This is only with the available MAX Trailering Pack. Payload differs by cab and drive.
5. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment and cargo.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and Washington, D.C. Visit siriusxmradio.com for details.
9. Whichever comes first. See dealer for warranty details.
10. Map coverage excludes Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.