Combine 2 years/24,000 miles of scheduled maintenance†, a 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty†, a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty† and 5-Years/100,000-Miles of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation† and you have Silverado’s coverage plan — the best pickup coverage in America.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Click here to see the 2015 City Express destination freight charge.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Based on EPA estimates.
2. Requires 2WD Double Cab with available 5.3L V8 engine and Max Trailering
3. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
4. Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
5. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of four service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
6. Dependability based on longevity: 1987–April 2013 full-size pickup registrations.
7. EPA-estimated 16 city/23 hwy mpg (2WD), 16 city/22 hwy mpg (4WD) with the available Silverado 5.3L.
8. EPA-estimated 16 city/22 hwy mpg (2WD), 15 city/21 hwy mpg (4WD) F-150 3.5L V6.
9. Requires 2WD Double or Crew Cab with available 6.2L engine and Max Trailering Package. Class is half-ton full-size pickups. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a properly equipped base vehicle, plus driver. See dealer for details.
10. Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2014 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.