Get answers from one of our helpful Chevrolet EV Product Specialists Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–Midnight ET Call 1-833-382-4389.
Become a Blazer EV pro
Get familiar with some of the innovative tech features. Before you know it, you’ll have mastered everything there is to know about your Blazer EV, from optimizing performance to enjoying premium comforts.
Regen on Demand & One Pedal Driving
Regen On Demand™† lets you use a paddle on the back of your steering wheel put regenerative braking at your fingertips. One Pedal Driving† gives you full control of how quickly or gradually your Blazer EV will slow down as you lift off the accelerator pedal. Both technologies use regenerative braking — as your vehicle slows, electricity is created and transferred back into your battery for increased range.
How to activate Regen on Demand:
To activate Regen on Demand, pull and hold the paddle on the back of the left side of the steering wheel.
How to use One Pedal Driving:
- Go to Controls > Drive & Park > One Pedal Driving to enable and customize the One Pedal Driving features.
- You can add this feature to your smart controls on your infotainment screen by going to Settings and selecting the box.
Charging your battery to 80% for daily use helps promote battery health and optimal regenerative performance. Here are a few pro tips to help you get more out of your battery:
How to maintain your battery:
- For longer trips, adjust your charge to above 80% for extended range.
- Remember that DC Public Fast Charging† slows down as the battery fills up, so charging beyond 80% is not recommended.
- When charging at home, use the time of departure setting to ensure your Blazer EV is all charged up before you leave.
myChevrolet mobile app
Download the myChevrolet mobile app† to access a suite of tools that allows you to manage your EV from your phone. Find the nearest available charging locations, monitor energy usage, plan the best routes, check your vehicle’s charge status and more. You can even have your EV send you a text when it’s done charging.