THE FIRST-EVER ALL-ELECTRIC
Simulated vehicle. Actual Production model will vary. Available Fall 2023. Accessory charging unit shown.
RESERVE A SILVERADO EV
ESTIMATED MSRP STARTING AT: $39,900 + DFC*
The game changing, category-defying Silverado EV is coming, and you can be among the first to own one. Charge ahead and reserve one now by following these steps:
CHOOSE A SILVERADO EV
CHOOSE A DEALER
WT estimated MSRP starts at $39,900 + DFC* with optional features and content, including up to 20,000 lbs. towing capability*. Future variations will offer a range of MSRPs, from around $50,000 to $60,000, $70,000, $80,000 and more, depending on selected battery range and available features such as Multi-Flex Midgate® with pass-through, panoramic fixed-glass roof, 4-Wheel Steer and Wide Open Watts Mode - providing a wide variety of capability and pricing.
- Full vehicle features and colors to be announced closer to start of model year production.
- Selections and final build to be made with dealer at time of ordering.
- Final pricing set by dealer.
Reservation does not guarantee vehicle delivery within any certain time. Available features and colors will be announced closer to start of Chevrolet Silverado EV production. At participating dealers. Performance targets, estimates and capability specifications based on computer-aided analysis and simulation using virtual engineering tools. Estimates may vary depending on model and trim. Actual production model and results may vary.
Looking to get your truck fleet up to speed and ready for a smarter future? Check out how easy it is to modernize and energize your business with Silverado EV.
- Actual charge times will vary based on battery starting state of charge, battery condition, output of charger, vehicle settings and outside temperature. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations.
Silverado EV will offer a range of towing capabilities from 8,000 lbs. to 20,000 lbs1 depending on trim selection and battery size. Additionally, Silverado EV will offer an Advanced Trailering System with up to 14 different camera views2, 4-Wheel Steer, which offers great trailering dynamics, and Super CruiseTM3 with trailering — the industry’s first true hands-free driver-assistance technology, allowing drivers to travel hands-free on more than 200,000 miles of compatible roads across the U.S. and Canada.
- Available on WT variant starting model year 2025. Based on preliminary GM testing. Actual production model may vary. May require optional trailering equipment to achieve maximum capacity. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information. Some camera views require available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your dealer for details.
- Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a hand-held device. Visit chevy.com/electric/super-cruise for compatible roads and full details.
Ultium is General Motors’ groundbreaking all-new battery platform that brings with it new power, new force, new flexibility and, of course, a new range of possibilities. As configured on the Silverado EV, the Ultium platform’s optimized weight distribution and low center of gravity help overall handling and enable the GM-estimated 400 mile range1 with a full charge, GM-estimated over 660 horsepower2 and over 780 lb.-ft.2 of torque seen on the First Edition RST.
A major enabler of Silverado EV’s technologies will be the brand’s first application of Ultifi, a new Linux-based software platform. Developed inhouse at GM, it separates the vehicle’s software from the hardware to enable rapid and frequent software updates. This will give drivers the opportunity to evolve their vehicles over time with new features, third-party integrations, and more frequent over-the-air updates. This means the ownership experience of a vehicle like Silverado EV changes and updates capabilities over time.
- First edition RST GM-estimated range on a full charge based on current capability of analytical projection consistent with SAE J1634 revision 2017 – MCT. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, and how you use and maintain your vehicle. EPA estimates not yet available.
- GM estimated. Model year 2024 RST with Wide Open Watts.