Feature availability and functionality may vary among Chevrolet vehicles. Consult your Owner Manual for specific details.
How do I identify my driver number?
If equipped, your Chevy comes with two sets of keys or remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitters, allowing for two different drivers to program, store, and recall seat settings upon starting the vehicle, if so desired. Knowing which number key/RKE you use as your primary key is important for programming memory seat functions.
To identify the driver number, start the vehicle with a key and remote keyless entry transmitter. Note what Driver Number is displayed on the Driver Information Center (DIC) within the gauge cluster.
How do I set my seat?
If equipped, on the driver’s door panel, or similar location depending on vehicle, an array of buttons – labeled ‘SET,’ ‘1,’ ‘2,’ and an icon indicating “exit”– are specific for storing memory positions. These buttons allow you to set and recall seat positions.
1. Before storing, adjust all available memory positions – including seat, mirrors, and power steering column, if so equipped.
2. Turn the ignition to the ‘ON’ position, if the vehicle is not already on or running.
3. Press and release the ‘SET’ button, and an audible beep should sound.
4. Immediately press and hold the numbered button that matches your key/RKE fob (see above) until two beeps sound.
5. Programming is now complete. Release the button.
How do I manually recall my seat?
If equipped, once seated within the vehicle, simply press and hold either the “1” or “2” button until the seats, mirrors, and/or steering column positions you previously saved have been recalled.
How do I automatically recall my seat if equipped?
When starting your vehicle with one of two keys, a message in the Driver Information Center within the gauge cluster indicates which key is presently in use.
When Seat Entry Memory is enabled within vehicle personalization menus, buttons 1 and 2 are recalled when the ignition is changed from off to on or accessory, based upon the key or key fob used to access and start the vehicle.
How do I enable available Seat Entry Memory?
1. With the vehicle in Park, enter the Settings menu within the Chevrolet Infotainment screen.
2. Select the “Vehicle” button, then either the “Seating Position” or “Comfort and Convenience” button, depending on the vehicle.
3. From there, select “Seat Entry Memory, and select “On” or “Off” to enable or disable the feature.
How do I set my Seat Exit Memory?
If an available Seat Exit Memory is enabled – also found under vehicle personalization options within the vehicle’s settings menu – the seat setting programmed for the ‘EXIT’ button will automatically be recalled when the vehicle is turned off and driver’s door is open.
1. Adjust your seat, outside mirrors, and power steering column in a position that makes it easy for you to exit the vehicle.
2. Press and release the ‘SET’ button on the driver door. You’ll hear a beep.
3. Immediately press and hold the ‘EXIT’ button until you hear two beeps.
4. You can then recall your Exit position by pressing and holding the ‘EXIT’ button.