The Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty is another example of Chevy making life’s journey a little smoother. Experience the advantage when you bring your vehicle to the Chevrolet Certified Service Experts for repair and replacement auto parts. This warranty is available at your Chevy dealer.
Our dealers stand behind their GM Original Equipment products, and many auto parts are backed by our Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty. If any of the auto parts listed below are replaced by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealer in a customer-paid transaction, the part is covered by our Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty. If the eligible auto part ever needs to be replaced, the Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty will cover the cost of the new auto part. Warranty is not transferable. Installation is extra.
The Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty covers only parts that meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an eligible GM auto part listed above which was replaced after 1/1/13
- Must be on a customer-paid repair order
- Must be originally installed by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership
If an eligible auto part needs to be replaced, any Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership will repair or replace it free of charge to the original purchaser. Installation is extra.
The following GM passenger cars and light-duty trucks (Series 10-30) are eligible for this Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty:
Chevrolet / Buick / GMC / Cadillac / Oldsmobile / Pontiac / Saturn / HUMMER H2 & H3 (H1 excluded)
The following auto parts and services are not covered by the Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty:
- Auto parts not found on the eligible GM parts list above
- Over-the-counter parts purchases
- Auto parts repaired or replaced under any applicable new- or used-vehicle warranty
- Part failure because of negligence, alteration, accident, or use for which GM did not
design or approve the auto part
- Damage caused by lack of maintenance
- Use of wrong fluids, refrigerant, fuel, oil, or lubricants
- Repairs made with non-GM parts
- Repairs made on commercial fleet vehicles or racing vehicles
- Inconvenience, loss of time or use of the vehicle, towing, or other economic
This auto part warranty remains in effect for as long as the original purchaser owns the eligible vehicle on which the part(s) was originally installed. The original purchaser seeking a repair must return the vehicle to a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership. The original purchaser must provide a copy of the original auto repair order showing that a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership had earlier replaced the warranty eligible part. The cost of the replacement auto part(s) will be covered, but the customer will pay for the cost of labor.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.