* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. On select tagged vehicles in stock. Offer includes discount below MSRP and Cash Allowance. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See participating dealer for details.
2. Based on recognized industry awards for 2014-2016 year-end totals. The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado, Impala, and Traverse were named a Best Car for the Money, and the 2016 Impala and Malibu were named a Best Car for Families by U.S. News & World Report. View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars. Based on recognized industry awards for 2014/2015 year end totals. JD Power: The Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Silverado HD, and Chevrolet Camaro received the highest numerical scores in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, based on responses from 33,560 U.S. original owners of 2013 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months, surveyed in October-December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com. Kelley Blue Book: Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2016 model year. 2016 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
3. Must show proof of current lease of a 2011 or newer Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru or Kia vehicle. Customer remains responsible for remaining lease payments. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2017 Malibu LT with an MSRP of $26,000. 36 monthly payments total $5,353. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 30,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, excess wear and a disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See dealer for details.
9. Excludes 2017 Cruze, Malibu, and Equinox L models, Traverse LS Base model, Colorado Base models, 2017 Silverado 2500/3500HD, Corvette, Spark, SS, Express, City Express, and 2018 Equinox and Bolt. Must show proof of current lease of a 2008 or newer Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru or Kia vehicle. Not available with special financing and some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See dealer for details.
18. The Chevrolet Spark, Chevrolet Equinox (tie), Chevrolet Silverado HD and LD, and Chevrolet Tahoe received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 Initial Quality Study, based on 80,157 total responses, evaluating 245 models, and measures the opinions of new 2016 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.