* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1,000 you finance. Example down payment: 8.7%. Must finance through GM Financial or Wells Fargo. Some customers will not qualify. Not compatible with lease and some other offers. Excludes Cruze and Equinox L models, Corvette, Colorado, Suburban and Tahoe. Take delivery by 8/10/15. See dealer for details.
4. Available late 2014. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary.
5. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
6. Cleaner than previous-generation diesels.
7. Available early 2015. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary. LTZ model shown.
9. The Chevrolet Malibu received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among midsize cars in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality (IQS) and 2015 Vehicle Dependability (VDS) Studies℠. IQS based on 86,118 responses from new-vehicle owners, measuring opinions after 90 days of ownership. VDS based on 34,372 responses from original owners of 2012 model-year vehicles after 3 years of ownership about the past 12 mos. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed February-May 2014 and November-December 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
10. Offer limited to dealer selected vehicles in stock while they last. Not compatible with some other offers. Take delivery by 6/30/15. See dealer for details.
11. To qualify, vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operations of your business and not solely for personal/non-business related transportation purposes. Not valid with all offers. Allowance amounts include parts and labor. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/15.
13. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.