* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Click here to see the 2015 City Express destination freight charge.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Expiring GM vehicle lease must be through GM Financial, Ally Financial Inc., or U.S. Bank and expire on or before 12/1/14. Covers up to $1,200 of remaining unpaid lease payment excluding wear-and-tear and excess mileage charges. Not available with some other offers. Take retail delivery by 9/2/14. See dealer for details.
2. At participating dealers only. Not available with special finance and lease programs and some other offers. Take retail delivery by 6/30/14. See dealer for details.
4. Available late 2014. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary.
5. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
6. Cleaner than previous-generation diesels.
7. Available early 2015. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary. LTZ model shown.
8. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1,000 financed. Example down payment: 8.2%. Some customers will not qualify. Not compatible with some other offers. No monthly payments for 90 days. Down payment may be required at signing. Residential restrictions apply, deferred payments not available in Florida and Washington DC. Excludes Corvette and 2015 models. Take delivery by 7/14/14. See dealer for details.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.