* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
** Based on 12 months ending February 2015.
1. Based on MSRP of $47,515. On oldest 10% of inventory as of 2/28/15 while stock lasts. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/15. See participating dealer for details.
2. Must show proof of current GM lease through Ally Financial Inc., GM Financial or U.S. Bank. Customer remains responsible for current lease payments. Not compatible with some other offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 3/31/15.
3. On oldest 10% of inventory as of 2/28/15 while stock lasts. Not compatible with special finance, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/15. See dealer for details.
4. Available late 2014. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary.
5. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
6. Cleaner than previous-generation diesels.
7. Available early 2015. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary. LTZ model shown.
8. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1,000 you finance. Example down payment: 5.5%. Some customers will not qualify. Not compatible with some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/15. See dealer for details.
9. The Chevrolet Malibu received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among midsize cars in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality (IQS) and 2015 Vehicle Dependability (VDS) Studies℠. IQS based on 86,118 responses from new-vehicle owners, measuring opinions after 90 days of ownership. VDS based on 34,372 responses from original owners of 2012 model-year vehicles after 3 years of ownership about the past 12 mos. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed February-May 2014 and November-December 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.