* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Based on MSRP of $46,760. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 2/29/16. See participating dealer for details.
2. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
3. Dependability based on longevity: 1987-April 2013 full-size pickup registrations.
4. Available late 2014. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary.
5. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
6. Cleaner than previous-generation diesels.
7. Available early 2015. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary. LTZ model shown.
8. Must show proof of current GM lease through Ally Financial Inc., GM Financial or U.S. Bank. Customer remains responsible for current lease payments. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2016 Cruze Limited LT with an MSRP of $21,020. 23 monthly payments total $4,115. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 20,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, excess wear and a disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 2/29/16. See dealer for details.
9. The Chevrolet Malibu received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among midsize cars in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality (IQS) and 2015 Vehicle Dependability (VDS) Studies℠. IQS based on 86,118 responses from new-vehicle owners, measuring opinions after 90 days of ownership. VDS based on 34,372 responses from original owners of 2012 model-year vehicles after 3 years of ownership about the past 12 mos. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed February-May 2014 and November-December 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
10. Excludes 2015/2016 Cruze and Equinox L models and Colorado 2SA; 2016 Malibu and Traverse L models; 2016 Cruze Limited L models. Must show proof of a current lease or ownership of a 1999 model year or newer non-GM vehicle. Customer remains responsible for remaining lease payments. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 2/15/16. See dealer for details.
11. Based on latest year-to-year sales growth.
13. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.