* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Click here to see the 2015 City Express destination freight charge. Click here to see the 2015 Colorado destination freight charge.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
**MSRP. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra.
1. Based on MSRP of $47,325. Must show proof of ownership and trade in a 1999 model-year or newer vehicle. Not available with leases and some other offers. Take retail delivery by 11/3/14. See dealer for details.
3. The Chevrolet Malibu received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among midsize cars in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 86,118 new-vehicle owners, measuring 239 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
4. Available late 2014. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary.
5. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
6. Cleaner than previous-generation diesels.
7. Available early 2015. Preproduction model shown throughout. Actual production model may vary. LTZ model shown.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.