* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1,000 financed. Example down payment: 8.7%. Must finance through GM Financial or Wells Fargo. Some customers will not qualify. Not compatible with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 10/12/15. See dealer for details.
2. Cash offers on 10% of eligible vehicles in dealer stock. Must finance through GM Financial, Wells Fargo or Ally Financial. Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 financed. Example down payment: 6.4%. Some customers will not qualify. Not compatible with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 11/2/15. See dealer for details.
3. Based on GM Large Pickup segment. EPA-estimated 16 MPG city/23 highway (2WD), 16 MPG city/22 highway (4x4) with available 5.3L V8 engine.
4. The Chevrolet Silverado LD received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among large light duty pickups in the proprietary J.D. Power 2015 U.S. Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 84,367 U.S. new-vehicle owners, measuring 244 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of U.S. owners surveyed in February-May 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
5. Based on comparison of Q4 2014 to Q1 2015 total sales.
6. Dependability based on longevity: 1987–April 2013 full-size pickup registrations.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.