* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Based on MSRP of $46,760. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 2/29/16. See participating dealer for details.
2. Dependability based on longevity: 1987-July 2015 full-size pickup registrations.
3. EPA-estimated 16 city/23 hwy (2WD), 16 city/22 hwy (4WD) with the available 5.3L V8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.
4. The Chevrolet Silverado LD received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among large light duty pickups in the proprietary J.D. Power 2015 U.S. Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 84,367 U.S. new-vehicle owners, measuring 244 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of U.S. owners surveyed in February-May 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
5. Based on MSRP of $46,630. Must trade in a 1999 model year or newer vehicle. Must qualify through GM Financial or Wells Fargo. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 2/29/16. See participating dealer for details.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 2/29/16. See dealer for details.
8. EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/31 highway: Colorado 2WD with available Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel four-cylinder engine.
9. Based on latest year-to-year sales growth.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.