* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Click here to see the 2015 City Express destination freight charge.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. The Chevrolet Volt and Chevrolet Sonic received the highest numerical score among compact and sub-compact cars, respectively, in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout StudySM. Study based on responses from 74,759 new-vehicle owners, measuring 233 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com/Chevrolet.
2. Based on WardsAuto total sales data for August and September 2012. Source: WardsAuto.com
3. EPA-estimated 16 city/23 hwy mpg 2WD, 16 city/22 hwy mpg 4WD with the available 5.3L V8 engine.
4. Silverado LTZ 2WD with the available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
5. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require a data plan. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.