* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
**The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Destination freight charge is $995 for 2014 Tahoe, 2014 SS, 2014 Corvette Coupe and 2014 Corvette Convertible.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. The Chevrolet Volt and Chevrolet Sonic received the highest numerical score among compact and sub-compact cars, respectively, in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout StudySM. Study based on responses from 74,759 new-vehicle owners, measuring 233 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com/Chevrolet.
2. Based on WardsAuto total sales data for August and September 2012. Source: WardsAuto.com
3. EPA-estimated 16 city/23 hwy mpg 2WD, 16 city/22 hwy mpg 4WD with the available 5.3L V8 engine.
4. Silverado LTZ 2WD with the available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.