CORVETTE Z06 RECORDS THE FASTEST TIME OF 2015 AT THE CAR AND DRIVER LIGHTNING LAP.Read Article
Elite track packages will be offered on 2017 Camaro SS and LT V6 Coupe models.Read Article
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. The Chevrolet Volt and Chevrolet Sonic received the highest numerical score among compact and sub-compact cars, respectively, in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout StudySM. Study based on responses from 74,759 new-vehicle owners, measuring 233 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com/Chevrolet.
2. Based on WardsAuto total sales data for August and September 2012. Source: WardsAuto.com
5. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require a data plan. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode.
6. The Chevrolet Spark, Chevrolet Equinox (tie), Chevrolet Silverado HD and LD, and Chevrolet Tahoe received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 Initial Quality Study, based on 80,157 total responses, evaluating 245 models, and measures the opinions of new 2016 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
13. The Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Silverado HD, and Chevrolet Camaro received the highest numerical scores in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, based on responses from 33,560 U.S. original owners of 2013 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months, surveyed in October-December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
♦ Capital One, N.A. is the issuer of the BuyPower Card. General Motors is responsible for the operation and administration of the Earnings Program. The marks of General Motors, its divisions, slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this document are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2016 General Motors LLC.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.