Whether you’re searching for passenger vans or work vans, Express has the capability for either. Opt for seating configurations for the standard 12 or available 8 or 15 passengers on the Express Passenger Van. When making deliveries or hauling heavy equipment, you can fully maximize the total spaciousness, towing and payload capabilities of Express Cargo. Or tackle the urban jungle with the new 2015 City Express, a versatile small cargo van that will revolutionize the way you move compact cargo.
Depend on Express Cutaway Van for fulfilling multiple business needs with upfit options such as utility/service, ambulance/rescue, shuttle and more. Choose from an unmatched selection of hardworking V8 engines along with a range of exterior options and packages to customize your van to best suit whatever the job calls for.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Click here to see the 2015 City Express destination freight charge. Click here to see the 2015 Colorado destination freight charge.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Requires available Vortec 6.0L V8 engine or Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of the passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. Requires available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3 Requires Express 3500 135” wheelbase model. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.