Whether you’re searching for passenger vans or work vans, Express has the capability for either. Opt for seating configurations for the standard 12 or available 8 or 15 passengers on the Express Passenger Van. When making deliveries or hauling heavy equipment, you can fully maximize the total spaciousness, towing and payload capabilities of Express Cargo. Or tackle the urban jungle with the new 2015 City Express, a versatile small cargo van that will revolutionize the way you move compact cargo.
Depend on Express Cutaway Van for fulfilling multiple business needs with upfit options such as utility/service, ambulance/rescue, shuttle and more. Choose from an unmatched selection of hardworking V8 engines along with a range of exterior options and packages to customize your van to best suit whatever the job calls for.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Requires available Vortec 6.0L V8 engine or Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of the passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. Requires available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3 Requires Express 3500 135” wheelbase model. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. EPA-estimated 24 city, 26 hwy, and 25 combined mpg.
6. On select models starting with 2014. Eligible vehicles include purchased or leased new 2014 Chevrolet cars, trucks or crossovers in the U.S. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Extra charge may apply for dual-rear-wheel tire rotations. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.