The 2017 Bolt EV is the perfect blend of range, efficiency, technology and price. So, you could say we’ve cracked the code when it comes to everything a driver wants and needs in an everyday electric car. Plus, Bolt EV is racking up awards big time, and was already named the 2017 Motor Trend Car of the Year®. What’s even more exciting: We’re just getting started.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra.
2. EPA estimated.
3. EPA-estimated 238 mile range. Your actual range may vary based on several factors including temperature, terrain, and driving technique.
4. Based on initial vehicle movement.
5. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
6. Tested on 2016 model year, 30kwh
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.