The brand new 2017 Colorado ZR2 is an off-road truck of firsts. It offers the best of both worlds with serious off-road capability, yet rides smooth in the city. Plus, it’s loaded with segment-exclusive features like Multimatic™ shocks, front and rear electronic locking differentials, and an available Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine.
The ZR2 is the ultimate off-road Colorado. It’s built ready to go off-road right from the start.
• Segment-first Multimatic™ shocks (DSSV)
• Purpose-built off-road suspension
• Aggressive approach, breakover and departure angles
• Tubular rocker protection
• Segment-exclusive front and rear electronic locking differentials
• Wider track for more stability
• Skid plates
• Autotrac® transfer case
• Rock sliders
• Front and rear wheel flares
• 50 mm front and rear lift
• 90 mm wider stance for stability
• 17-inch wheels with a 31-inch overall diameter
• Available full-size bed-mounted spare tire carrier
Off-Road Mode Technology allows you to seamlessly pick between Desert, Mud or Mountains. Plus, the Colorado ZR2 offers a brand new advanced 3.6L V6 engine with eight-speed transmission, in addition to the segment-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel.† No matter what road you take, the brand new Colorado ZR2 will get you there.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimate not yet available.
2. Requires (Z82) Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4. Excludes other GM vehicles.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.