Utility combined with value. Power your business with the efficiency and versatility of Chevrolet commercial vehicles. With a sturdy lineup of commercial trucks and vans – including the Colorado, Silverado, Express, and the City Express – Chevrolet has the right tools you need to get the job done.
Veit started in 1928 with one Chevrolet truck and a handful of employees. Today, backed by more than 500 employees and its fleet of 230 custom-green Chevrolet commercial vehicles, the company is one of the country’s largest specialty contracting and waste-management companies operating in the Midwest.
For more than 100 years, Mosaic, the nation’s oldest nonprofit organization, has been providing a life of possibilities for people with developmental disabilities. To help people connect to the community, Mosaic heavily relies on the Express Van for transportation.
Commuting to work in Southern California can be a job in itself, as navigating through tight traffic situations every day can be extremely challenging. vRide, a U.S.-based ride-sharing program, has set out to change that, and it is using the Chevrolet Express Van and Traverse to make it happen.
Whether it's construction, or services like plumbing, landscaping, heating and cooling, or wholesale and delivery, you need work-ready features to get right to work. Hauling is simpler with cargo-management features on the Silverado HD, such as load-bearing upper hooks that let you tie down cargo, available under-rail box lights to help you work in the dark, a CornerStep rear bumper, and the available EZ-Lift and Lower Tailgate to load and unload cargo with fewer hassles.
The available Cargo Management System on the Chevrolet Colorado divides the box into modular sections for amazing bed flexibility. The Express and the City Express come upfit-ready with weld nuts for attaching bins to suit your profession, D-rings for securing cargo, and exterior roof-rack mounting points. The City Express also features a foldable passenger-side seatback that creates a flat workspace for your laptop, designed to make working on the go easier.
As your professional partner, Business Elite dealers provide a range of services to help your business, such as finding the right commercial vehicles, choosing the right upfits to suit your vocation, and maintaining your business vehicles at peak running condition. From dedicated Dealer Representatives to work‐ready loaners and extended service hours, it’s a program designed to cater to your business needs. Watch our professional partners at work.
Superior Pool Services counts on Chevrolet Business Elite as a true partner to help keep its success flowing.
With five locations and growing, Phil’s BBQ has unique vehicle needs. See how Phil’s 16‐year partnership with Chevrolet Business Elite has been a key ingredient to its success.
When it comes to a business partnership, it’s all about making the right connection. See how Chevrolet Business Elite supports Brashear Electric with all its vehicle needs.
Stack up and get even better deals with the 2016 Business Choice Programs†. Get unique upfit and retail offers that are geared toward providing business owners the best value on vehicles that run their business.
Chevrolet Complete Care is a comprehensive program that goes above and beyond to ensure that your business vehicles are in top running condition. Backed by 2 years or 24,000 miles of included scheduled maintenance,† warranty coverage that features powertrain, bumper-to-bumper, and rust-through protection, plus 5 years or 100,000 miles† of roadside assistance with courtesy transportation, you can be confident you’re getting the most out of your business vehicles. See for yourself how Chevrolet Complete Care stacks up against the competition.
Authorized Service and Parts Centers across the country are ready to assist you with maintenance and warranty needs for your Kodiak, TopKick, or T-Series medium-duty trucks. Use the locator below to find authorized centers that can perform cross-warranty work on your medium-duty truck.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
***The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges. Click here to see the 2015 City Express destination freight charge. Click here to see the 2015 Colorado destination freight charge.
2. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Extra charge may apply for dual-rear-wheel tire rotations. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
3. Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
4. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle doorjamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
To allow you to do an accurate price comparison with prices featured on other Internet sites, GM provides Internet pricing both with and without the Destination Freight Charge (see prices including Destination Freight Charge below). To get full pricing details, go to our Build Your Own section.