Go with the airflow
Chevrolet Performance cylinders are tested for excellence for durable performance on street or strip.
LS FAMILY PRODUCTION AND C5R ALUMINUM CYLINDER HEADS
Great cylinder-head airflow has been a key enabler of the LS-Series’ exceptional performance. Chevrolet Performance delivers those power-building attributes to you with a range of production-style aluminum heads — from the LS6 heads for smaller-displacement engines to LS7 style heads for 427-inch-and-larger combinations, our aluminum heads benefit from Chevrolet Performance’s extensive research and development program, providing airflow.
- Manufactured from 319-T5 aluminum alloy
- High-efficiency combustion chambers
- Symmetrical intake and exhaust ports
- Angled spark plugs (14 mm; 5/8" hex; 3/4" reach; taper-seat plugs)
- 15° valve angle (except C5R and LS7)
- Bolt-down-type rocker arms (except LSX-DR, LSX-CT)
- Center-bolt valve cover hold-downs
- Fits Gen III and Gen IV Small-Blocks only
LSX CYLINDER HEADS
Extending the performance range of the LSX platform are Chevrolet Performance’s six-bolt LSX cylinder heads. Many are capable of flowing more than 400 cfm, and their six-bolts-per-cylinder clamping design gives them excellent strength. Explore your horsepower-building potential with LSX heads.
- Uses 11mm (10) and 8mm (13) head bolts (not included)
- Accommodates production valvetrain components (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
- Includes premium beehive-type valve springs (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
- Extra material cast in the port areas to accommodate professional porting
- Valve guides for 8mm valve stems, except DR & CT
Subscribe to receive monthly email communications such as news, offers, and more from Chevrolet Performance.
Visit TheBLOCK.com for a behind-the-scenes look at the world of Chevrolet Performance from an enthusiast's point of view.