SMALL BLOCK WATER PUMPS, PULLEYS AND COMPONENTS
Water Pump, Long-Style
- Clockwise (standard) rotation
- Late-style cast iron pump with long mounting legs, reinforced snout and 3/4" diameter shaft
- End of shaft is reduced to 5/8" diameter
- Use with 350 HO, 383 and ZZ4 engines
Aluminum Water Pump, Short-Style
- Saves weight over comparable iron pump
- Casting has short-style mounting legs used on pre-1982 Corvettes
- Pump has reinforced 3/4" diameter snout and a large hub with dual bolt patterns
NOTE: Pump housing has a boss which can be drilled and tapped for a cam stop. Can be used with the ZZ4 engine with composite front timing cover by exchanging the bolts that hold the rear sheet metal plate to the pump with pan-head bolts P/N 14010976 or equivalent aftermarket bolts.
NOTE: Cam stop boss may interfere on engines with 8" damper. Some clearance may be required.
R0X Water Pump Housing with Cassette
- Housing bolt directly to the block
- Block openings are spread to 9.400"
- Standard front inlet and outlet openings
- Includes Water Pump Cassette P/N 25534391
Water Pump Pulley
- Fits 1971-and-newer short-leg water pumps with large hubs
NOTE: Must be modified to fit water pump with 3/4" shaft.
Water Pump, Cast Iron
- Counterclockwise (reverse) rotation
- For use with a Chevrolet Performance serpentine accessory drive
- Used in Chevrolet Performance Front-End Accessory Drive Kits and on Turn-Key engines
Subscribe to receive monthly email communications such as news, offers, and more from Chevrolet Performance.
Visit TheBLOCK.com for a behind-the-scenes look at the world of Chevrolet Performance from an enthusiast's point of view.