A seamless hands-free experience, hands down.
With Google built-in compatibility, every drive is more seamless and personalized. Access your favorite apps directly on your center display.
Get hands-free help to call or text friends, listen to music, set reminders, or even control the temperature. Just say “Hey Google,” press the Google Assistant icon or press the PUSH-TO-TALK button to get started.
Find the best way to get around with Google Maps. All the trip information you need – such as live traffic updates, charging station locations or finding Super Cruise™†-compatible roads – is seamlessly integrated for a smooth, confident driving experience.
With Google Play, easily download some of your favorite apps, music, podcasts, audiobooks and more for an in-vehicle experience that’s easier to use than your phone.
ANDROID AUTO™ & APPLE CARPLAY®
- Google Maps, fully integrated
- Locate Super Cruise† compatible roads
- Map overlays of Ultium 360 chargers, routes, and more
- Google Maps capability
- Google Assistant, fully integrated
- Control your GM vehicle with your voice (HVAC and all apps, including Google Assistant)
- Google Assistant capability
- Siri capability
- No control for vehicle functions
- Access to Google Play directly on your center display – with apps built for the car
- GM-sponsored first-party apps (service scheduling, navigation, trailering)
- No access to Google Play app store on Apple CarPlay
Some features shown may have limited, late or no availability. See dealer for feature availability.
Get full access to Google apps built-in when you purchase a Premium, Connected Vehicle or Unlimited Data plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’re currently offering Google built-in compatibility with a Premium, Connected Vehicle or Unlimited Data plan.
Alexa Built-In will be delivered via a vehicle software update in late 2022 on Google built-in compatible vehicles.
Although you don’t need a Google Account to use the system, your experience will be the most personalized if you’re signed in.