Welcome to connectivity
Chevrolet MyLink† organizes and integrates your technology so you can enjoy every ride. Make and receive calls, get text message alerts† and enjoy other convenient features — all while keeping your compatible mobile device stored away.
Available phone integration lets you connect a compatible smartphone to your Chevrolet MyLink† display, enabling select apps and features to be displayed on the built-in touch-screen display.
Personalized. Enhanced. Pure entertainment.
Enjoy commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, comedy, weather and more with SiriusXM† on all models that come with a 3-month trial subscription of the All Access package, which includes streaming on the app, online and on connected devices.
PANDORA® INTERNET RADIO
Listen to your own personalized radio stations based on your favorite songs, artists, comedians or composers on your compatible smartphone with the Pandora® mobile app.†
STITCHER FOR PODCASTS™
Access over 100,000 podcasts and radio shows and stream them on demand with Stitcher.™† Available through the Stitcher mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
Customize your MyLink
With the Chevrolet Shop, you can browse and install apps for things like music and audiobooks directly onto your Chevrolet MyLink.†
Teen Driver technology
Chevrolet offers a built-in system to help encourage safe driving habits, and with its industry-first in-vehicle report card, Teen Driver can let parents know how their teenager drove the vehicle and help them as they continue to coach their new drivers. By inputting a PIN into your available Chevrolet MyLink† display, available Teen Driver technology can enable a whole host of features including:
- Muting audio when front-seat occupants aren’t wearing their safety belts
- Giving audible and visual warnings when the vehicle is traveling over preselected speeds
- Setting a limit on music volume
- Preventing available active safety features, such as Park Assist (if equipped), from being turned off
- An in-vehicle report card that informs you if safety features like available Forward Collision Alert or Forward Automatic Braking (if equipped) were triggered