Experience A New Energy
A new era of affordable, all-electric vehicles is here and Chevy Bolt EV is leading the charge. It features outstanding efficiency, cutting-edge technology and amped-up style. Get behind the wheel and discover the power of all-electric.
Charging Ahead With Innovation
From the 10.2-inch diagonal color touch-screen with the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System* and informative energy screens to its Driver Information Center, Bolt EV gives you advanced in-vehicle technologies to help you stay connected and maximize your efficiency.
The standard Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System* offers connectivity features like wireless Apple CarPlay*, wireless Android Auto™* compatibility and available Alexa Built-In.* The system seamlessly integrates with your smartphone so calls, music and select apps can be easily accessed and you can stay connected to your modern life on the move.
The touch-screen features four energy screens and is a powerful instrument that provides real-time driver information, allowing you to track your driving habits and improve efficiency and range. Drive smarter when you check your vehicle’s energy flow, see how your energy is being used, or monitor how the terrain is affecting energy usage. You can also customize charging based on your location, schedule and even utility rates.
Driver Information Center
With a bold 8-inch diagonal graphic display, the Driver Information Center lets you keep a close eye on your driving stats — from standard gauges to more advanced readouts like energy efficiency and variable real-time range.
Plug Into Convenience
At home or on the road, there are plenty of convenient and easy-to-find charging options for your Bolt EV. The available Dual Level Charge Cord allows you to switch between Level 1 (120-volt) and Level 2 (240-volt)*, making plugging in your Bolt as simple as plugging in your smartphone.
Home Charging Installation on Us*
Standard outlet installation for eligible customers with the purchase or lease a new 2023 Bolt EV
EPA-est. 259 miles*
Electric Range on a Full Charge
Over 40,000 Public
Chevrolet will cover standard outlet installation of Level 2 (240-Volt) charging outlet for eligible customers with the purchase or lease of a 2023 Bolt EV. Imagine the convenience of faster charging for your electric vehicle, right from your own home.
Locate more than 40,000 compatible charging stations near you or use the locator map to plan your next road trip.
From convenient charging options to helpful concierge services, driving an all-electric car is easy with Chevrolet
Bolt EV is quick where it counts with rapid acceleration and 266 lb.-ft. of near instant electric torque to meet your power demands handily.
One Pedal Driving*
One Pedal Driving captures energy by using regenerative braking to slow the vehicle. It is controlled by using only the accelerator pedal to speed up or slow down, instead of the brakes.
Engaging the Sport Mode button provides more responsive acceleration, delivering more excitement
Exhilarating Looks, Inside and Out
Bolt EV has ultramodern exterior styling and a well-appointed interior, loaded with space, comfort and style.
STANDARD CHEVY SAFETY ASSIST
Head out with Confidence
The 2023 Chevy Bolt EV comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of advanced safety technologies and driver-assistance features.
- At speeds below 50 mph during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you. It provides alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking. It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance.
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action. Automatic Emergency Braking uses camera technology to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking at speeds below 50 mph.
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane. If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts. System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane.
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following.
- Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit www.nhtsa.gov/recalls or call (888) 327-4236.