SMALL-BLOCK CYLINDER-BLOCK COMPONENTS
UNIVERSAL ENGINE LIFT BRACKETS
- Designed to bolt to the end of cylinder heads for removal and installation of the engine
- Made from 0.200” steel and have .880” X 1.000 hook slots
- Use with 3.8” or 7/16” bolts
- Includes two brackets and two 7/16” bolts
FREEZE PLUG, 1-5/8” BRASS
- Brass freeze plug is recommended for marine applications
REAR OIL SEAL, 2-PIECE DESIGN
- Rear oil seal for V-8 and V-6 engines with pre-1985 style 2-piece oil seal design
- Used by many professional stock car teams for leak protection
CYLINDER SLEEVE, STANDARD
- Standard-bore steel cylinder sleeve for late-design aluminum Small-Block V-8 and 90° V-6 aluminum blocks, including P/N 10134400, P/N 10134351, P/N 10185075, and P/N 10134371
- NOTE: Sleeve has 3.980” bore.
OIL GALLEY PLUGS, ALUMINUM BLOCKS
- Replacement oil galley plugs for all GM aluminum engine blocks, size AN-06
MAIN BEARING KIT, 350 ENGINE, STANDARD
- Complete main bearing kit for 350-cubic-inch Small-Block V-8 with standard-size mains 4.135”
MAIN BEARING BOLT KIT, SPORTSMAN BLOCKS
- Main bearing cap bolts designed specifically for the following Chevrolet Performance Sportsman Racing Blocks: P/N 12480047, P/N 12480174, P/N 12480157, P/N 12480159, P/N 12480174, and P/N 12480175
- Bolts are Grade-8 with 12-point heads and black oxide-coated
Subscribe to receive monthly email communications such as news, offers, and more from Chevrolet Performance.
Visit TheBLOCK.com for a behind-the-scenes look at the world of Chevrolet Performance from an enthusiast's point of view.