OIL PANS, OIL PUMPS, GASKETS AND COMPONENTS
Oil is your engine’s lifeblood and a high-quality Chevrolet Performance oil pan keeps it where it belongs. Our properly designed and manufactured oil pans fit right and, along with matching gaskets, prevent leaks for years of trouble-free service. Chevrolet Performance has oil pans for street and competition applications.
(Oil pans are sold without dipsticks or other hardware unless otherwise specified.)
It’s important to note that Chevrolet V-8 and V-6 engines were redesigned in 1986 to include a one-piece rear main seal. That change required a correspondingly new oil pan design. For pre- 1986 engines, there is a newer one-piece pan gasket available. Oil pans and gaskets are not interchangeable between early and late design engines. Blocks that have been machined for a one-piece real main seal require seal adapter P/N 10051118 and must use the newer-style oil pan and gasket.
Oil Pan, 1986-1992 F-Car and ZZ4
- Four-quart pan used on ZZ4 crate engines and 1986-92 Camaro and Firebird
- Internal baffling and right-hand dipstick
- Designed for 1-piece rear main and 1-piece oil pan gasket
- Fits with crankshaft seal adapter P/N 10051118 (discontinued)
NOTE: Use with oil pan rail reinforcement P/N 12553058 (LH) and 12553059 (RH).
Circle Track “Factory Stock” Oil Pan (not shown)
- Special black-powder-coated 8-quart circle track pan is used in the Circle Track engine P/N 19258602
- 8" sump has a single 3.5" kickout on the right-hand side
- Includes a fully louvered windage tray, oil scraper, three trap doors, oil level plug, and 3/4" oil pick-up tube
- 8" deep
Circle Track “Late-Model” Oil Pan
- Special black-powder-coated, 8-quart circle track pan is used in the factory stock engines P/N 88958603 and P/N 19318604
- 7" sump has a 3.500" kickout on both sides
- Includes a fully louvered windage tray, three crankshaft scrapers, six trap doors, two runners, an oil temperature fitting provision, oil level plug, and 5/8" oil pick-up tube
- 7" deep
- Oil pickup tube available separately P/N 19171997
Oil Pan Gasket, 1-Piece Rear Main Seal (not shown)
- Neoprene 1-piece gasket for 1986-and-newer engines
- Separates the oil in the pan sump from the rotating crank assembly to reduce aeration of the oil
- Aids in oil control and minimizes oil slosh under hard braking
- Use with oil pan P/N 360450
NOTE: Requires five mounting studs P/N 14087508 for 1968-and-later blocks. Use mounting studs P/N 3872718 with pre-1968 blocks. On 400-cubic-inch Small-Blocks the baffle requires modifying by elongating mounting holes. Check tray clearance with long-stroke crankshafts and/or non-stock connecting rod.
- Flat oil pan baffle used with 1986-1996 Corvette pan P/N 10055765
- For 1968-and-newer blocks, use five mounting studs P/N 14087508
- For pre-1968 blocks, use studs P/N 3872718
OIL PUMPS & FILTERS
Oil Pump, High-Pressure Gen ll LT1/LT4-Style
- Production-style high-pressure 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 oil pump with 1.200" gears
- Produces 60-70-psi oil pressure; screen not included
Oil Pump, High Volume
- High-volume pump has 1.500" gears for increased volume
- Approximately 25 percent more capacity than a production pump at standard pressure; pick-up not included
Oil Pump Bolt
- Fits all models
- 7/16"-14 x 2 3/8"
Oil Pump Shaft
- Fits all 1959-and-newer engines
Oil Pump Shaft Retainer
- Fits all 1959-and-newer engines
- Use with oil pump shaft P/N 3998287
Oil Pump Spring
- Regulates oil pressure at approximately 70 psi. Use with high-volume pump. P/N 93427692
NOTE: Minimum recommended oil pressure for off-highway use is 65 psi at engine operating speed.
Oil Filter Adapter
- Mounts a spin-on cartridge for Gen I and II Small-Block V-8s. Contains a filter bypass valve and requires two bolt, P/N 3951644
Magnetic Drain Plug
- Catches and holds small pieces of metal before they can cause engine damage
Subscribe to receive monthly email communications such as news, offers, and more from Chevrolet Performance.
Visit TheBLOCK.com for a behind-the-scenes look at the world of Chevrolet Performance from an enthusiast's point of view.