Go All In on All-Electric
With convenient and easy charging options, energy-optimizing tech and a plethora of EV perks, like saying “so long” to gas stations, Bolt EUV proves the future is electric.
Super Cruise™ Package
On the road for a while? Sit back and let Bolt EUV take the wheel with available hands-free driver assistance technology for compatible roads.*
More than 200,000 miles in the U.S. and Canada
Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking*
Use radar to help avoid or reduce the severity of front-end collisions
Detect curves with real-time cameras, sensors and GPS
Relax While Recharging
Skip the gas station and enjoy the convenience of charging at home and on the go. The Dual Level Charge Cord allows you to charge from the comfort of your own home. Conveniently charge on your time from the grocery store, work, the gym and more. Plus, the myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist*, makes charging your electric car quick and easy.
Home Charging Outlet Installation on Us *
Standard outlet installation for eligible customers with the purchase or lease of a new 2023 Bolt EUV.
EPA-est. 247 mi. *
Electric Range on a Full Charge
Over 40,000 Public
Chevrolet will cover standard installation of a Level 2 (240-volt) charging outlet for eligible customers with the purchase or lease of a 2023 Bolt EUV or Bolt EV. Imagine the convenience of charging your electric vehicle right from home.
Locate more than 40,000 compatible charging stations near you or use the locator map to plan your next road trip.
From convenient charging options to helpful concierge services, driving electric is easy with Chevrolet.
STANDARD CHEVY SAFETY ASSIST
Safe and Sound
The 2023 Bolt EUV comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist — a suite of advanced safety features designed to help you take on the road and the world around it.
- At speeds below 50 mph during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you. It provides alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking. It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance.
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you're following so you can quickly take action. Automatic Emergency Braking uses camera technology to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking at speeds below 50 mph.
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane. If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts. System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane.
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following.
- Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
Expect the Unexpected
Bolt EUV offers dramatic SUV-like proportions to give you more space and comfort without sacrificing convenience.
39.1-Inches of Rear-Seat Leg Room
Comfortable space for passengers
False Cargo Floor
Hidden storage area
Under console storage area
Room to fit family and friends
We've refined efficiency with the new 2023 Bolt EUV Redline Edition. Available on both LT and Premier, the striking, bold accents radiate confident charm.
Available Exterior Colors
Summit White, Mosaic Black Metallic, Silver Flare Metallic
Black and Red Bolt EUV Badge
Jet Black Leather-Appointed Interior
17-Inch Aluminum Wheels
Gloss Black with Red accents
Red Accent Decal on Outside Mirror Caps
Interior Red Stitching
Ride Easy in an EV
Bolt EUV is quick where it counts, taking you from 0 to 60 in 7.0 seconds*. And with 266 lb.-ft. of near instant electric torque, this electric SUV knows how to turn on the power when you demand it.
One Pedal Driving*
One Pedal Driving captures energy by using regenerative braking to slow the vehicle. Controlled by using only the accelerator pedal to speed up and slow down, it can even bring Bolt EUV to a complete stop.
Engaging the Sport Mode button provides more responsive acceleration and enhanced steering feel.
If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit www.nhtsa.gov/recalls or call (888) 327-4236.