SMALL-BLOCK CRANKSHAFTS AND COMPONENTS
- Nodular cast-iron with 3.480" stroke and 2.100"-diameter rod journals
- One-piece rear main seal crankshaft for 300- and 330-horsepower engines
NOTE: This crank does not have a pilot bearing
Crankshaft, Forged Steel (used in late-style ZZ4, ZZ5, and ZZ6 engines)
- Forged 1053 steel crankshaft used in post-November 1998 ZZ4 engines
- Replaces all cast or steel ZZ4 crankshafts
NOTE: Must be used with connecting rod P/N 10108688 and piston P/N 10159436
Crankshaft, 383-Cubic-Inch Forged Steel
- Forged 4340 steel crankshaft used to create 383-cubic-inch engines with 3.800" stroke
- Rod journals are 2.100". Mains are standard 350 size.
NOTE: Should be used with connecting rods P/N 19169670, bearing kit P/N 17800761, standard pistons P/N 88962748 or 0.030" oversize pistons P/N 88962749, balancer P/N 12498008, and 1986-and-later one-piece crank seal design flywheel or flexplate
Roller Pilot Bearing
- Used in high-performance manual transmission applications
Subscribe to receive monthly email communications such as news, offers, and more from Chevrolet Performance.
Visit TheBLOCK.com for a behind-the-scenes look at the world of Chevrolet Performance from an enthusiast's point of view.