My Chevrolet Rewards† members can redeem points on more than the purchase or lease of an eligible, new GM vehicle†. Redemption options are flexible for your convenience on a variety of paid Certified Service, eligible accessories, GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts and most OnStar® and Connected Services plans, to name a few.
How it Works
To redeem My Chevrolet Rewards points online or at your participating GM dealer, log in to your My Chevrolet Rewards Dashboard within My Account. Go to the Redeem section. View your points balance and redemption options; each reward in the Redeem section shows step-by-step instructions for redeeming points. Need assistance? Chat with a Member Support Specialist in the bottom right corner of your screen or contact us here.
Redeem Points at Your Participating GM Dealer
On Eligible, New GM Vehicle Purchase or Lease
Visit a participating dealer to redeem your points† toward an eligible, new GM vehicle purchase or lease. Just let your dealer know you want to use your points toward the purchase and provide them the last four digits of your account number to redeem.
On Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac Certified Pre Owned Vehicles
Gold and Platinum tier Members can redeem points† toward a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase at a participating GM Dealership: Up to $500 for Gold members and $750 for Platinum members.
On Certified Service, Accessories, GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco Parts and GM Protection Plan
Redeem points toward paid Certified Service†, eligible accessories†, GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts, and the GM Protection Plan†. Just let your dealer know you want to use your points toward the purchase and provide them the last four digits of your account number to redeem.
Have your Member # ready before you visit the dealership.
Your dealer will need your Member # in order to redeem your points.
How to find your Member #:
- Visit mychevroletrewards.com
- Click on “My Account” in the top right corner and sign in
- After signing in, click on your profile in the top right corner
- Click on “Account Overview” in the drop-down menu
- Your Member # will be displayed underneath the “My Chevrolet Rewards” section
Redeeming Points Online
GM Accessories and Parts, OnStar® and Connected Services, and GM Financial
Redeem points online toward most OnStar and Connected Services† plans. To redeem, log in to your Chevrolet My Account and go to your My Chevrolet Rewards dashboard. Then, click on the “Redeem” tab. Select “OnStar® and Connected Services Plans,” and then choose the connected vehicle and plan you’d like to redeem toward.
Please note: When activating OnStar or other Connected Services plans by redeeming points it may take up to 24—48 hours for service to begin.
GM Accessories and Parts
Redeem points online toward eligible accessories and parts. Go to the Chevrolet Accessories website and log in to your account at the top right corner. When you’re ready to checkout, click “Secure Checkout” and underneath your Order Summary, you will see the My Chevrolet Rewards section where you can enter the number of points you’d like to redeem toward your purchase.
Redeem points online as a credit towards your GM Financial account. To redeem, go to gmfinancial.com and log in. Then, just enter the amount you'd like to redeem when prompted. Redeemed points will automatically be removed from your account.
Please note: A minimum of $5.00 in points is required to be eligible to redeem toward a GMF bill pay statement. Customer is still responsible for ensuring all required payments are made on time. All point redemptions are final and cannot be reversed. Your credit will appear within 1-3 business days. Additionally, the last name of the member must match both your GM Financial and My Chevrolet Rewards accounts.
Redeem points online toward special events hosted by Chevrolet. To redeem:
- Log in to your Chevrolet My Account and go to your My Chevrolet Rewards dashboard.
- Click the “Rewarding Experiences” tile within the “Redeem” tab to see a list of experiences currently offered.
- Then click the “Learn More” button to see the details of the event. The “Detail Page” will show what’s included with the experience and how many points are needed to redeem.
- Click “Redeem Now,” and you’ll be taken to a confirmation page with instructions on how to receive your tickets and Welcome Kit.
Please note: Member must have the specified number of points available to redeem per each Rewarding Experience. Member is responsible for ensuring event tickets are used within the time period specified for each Rewarding Experience. Redeemed points will be deducted from Member’s account whether or not they attend the event. Experiences are nontransferable.
On Eligible, New GM Vehicle Purchase or Lease
You can redeem your points online toward an eligible, new GM vehicle purchase† or lease via Shop. Click. Drive.
How to Redeem:
- Select a dealership that participates in My Chevrolet Rewards by visiting Find a Dealer. You can only redeem points with a My Chevrolet Rewards dealer.
- Enter your ZIP code, then click “SELECT FILTERS” and choose “My Chevrolet Rewards Dealer.”
- Visit chevrolet.com/shop-click-drive and click “Get Started.”
- Select your desired vehicle from our inventory and click “Explore Payments.”
- On the “CREATE YOUR DEAL” page, scroll down until you see “Sign in to My Chevrolet Rewards.” Use your My Chevrolet Rewards account info to sign in.
- Return to the My Chevrolet Rewards section of the “CREATE YOUR DEAL” page. Enter the amount of points you’d like to use and click “Redeem.”
You must select a My Chevrolet Rewards dealership in order to sign in and redeem your points.
For your security, please don’t include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
Related Links and Resources
Real time earn is available for redemption in most instances like making an online purchase as a My Rewards member. Redemption is not available on the purchase of service or a new, eligible vehicle the same day of enrollment.
Yes. You can earn points across all GM divisions and redeem across any division. Your My Rewards username and password works across brand sites. Once logged in, your point balance, profile and transaction details display.
When purchasing accessories online from a participating dealer, log into your online Accessories account and make sure to enter the points you’d like to redeem on the shopping cart page before checking out.
You can redeem points for a variety of plans and lengths of time. Once logged into your My Chevrolet Rewards Account, go to the Redeem page, click on OnStar and Connected Services and select one of your connected vehicles from the dropdown to see available plans and options. From there, you'll fill out a redemption form where you can choose among the variety of available OnStar and Connected Services plans. Points will automatically be removed from your account when the purchase is completed. Some restrictions apply. Redemptions on Wi-Fi® are excluded for members in Texas, Hawaii, New Mexico, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Looking for something else?
Need more help?
Communicate with one of our specialists.