PLUG INTO PROTECTION.
Your Chevy EV is quick, responsive, and easy to drive. Your ownership experience should be just as convenient and carefree. That’s why we created the Chevrolet EV Protection Plan†. It helps provide additional protection over and above the manufacturer’s warranty†. Enjoy all your new roads.
Plan for the unexpected.
Be ready: Surprise repairs can be costly. The Chevrolet EV Protection Plan is an easy way to purchase additional coverage on top of your manufacturer’s warranty.
- The only EV Protection Plan endorsed by Chevrolet and backed by General Motors
- Available on new, pre-owned, or leased Chevrolet electric vehicles
- Platinum Protection provides coverage for up to 8 years or 100,000 miles, on up to 1,500 parts†
- GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco replacement parts†
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance, including towing reimbursement†
- Coverage includes diagnostics and fluid replacement in conjunction with a covered repair
- For covered services, return to your Chevrolet dealer who knows your EV best
- Choose $0, $100, $100 disappearing, or $250 deductible
- 24-hour roadside assistance with enhanced roadside benefits including flat tire and towing assistance, up to $200 per occurrence
- Rental car coverage up to $50 a day (max. 10 days)
- Reimbursement† up to $200 a day for covered breakdowns 100 miles or more from home
- Mechanical breakdowns covered by the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by accident, collision, vandalism, or weather-related conditions
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by lack of recommended maintenance or pre-existing conditions
- Repairs made without prior authorization