Difficulty Level: Novice | Time Required: 5 Minutes | Tools Required: None
Depending on vehicle model, you can customize your infotainment† settings. When you create a Personal Profile, your information will connect to your key fob and another GM vehicle with the same infotainment system.
Creating Your Profile
The first time you turn on your vehicle, the system will take you through the steps to set up your Profile.
- Touch the User button on the Home screen.
- Select Create a Profile.
- The User Terms and Privacy Statement will appear. Select View and read through the terms and statement using the scroll arrows.
- Select Accept. A check mark will appear confirming acceptance.
- Enter your email address from your Owner Center account. If you don’t have an account, create a profile by entering an email and creating a password.
- Choose a Profile Image to use as a User icon on the Home screen and select Next.
- Assign a key fob to your Profile. If you want to tie your profile to your key fob, it should be the only key fob in the vehicle when you create the profile.
Related Links and Resources
Tap the Users icon on the Home screen, select the option to add a profile, and sign in using the same email address and password you used for your profile in the other vehicle.
Tap the Users icon on the Home screen. That will take you to a screen where you can delete or add a profile (up to four Personal Profiles and one guest).
On the Map screen, tap your profile icon to enter your home or work address. You can also edit these in the Navigation Settings menu.
Looking for something else?
Need more help?
Communicate with one of our specialists.
To find out if your vehicle has this feature, contact your dealer or refer to your vehicle’s equipment list. Please check your Owner’s Manual for more information about features.
Information on this page is specific to the Chevrolet models below. If your vehicle is not on the list or these instructions don't apply, then please see your Owner's Manual.