One-Pedal Driving – Quick Start
To activate One-Pedal Driving:
- On the infotainment screen, tap the Vehicle Controls icon.
- Select “Drive & Park.”
- From there, you can turn One-Pedal Driving on or off.
- Off: Disable One-Pedal Driving for traditional two-pedal driving, similar to a gasoline vehicle.
- On/Normal: Enable One-Pedal Driving with a moderate level of braking applied when you release the accelerator.
- High: Increases the amount of deceleration One-Pedal Driving offers.
- There is also a quick access button on the left side of your display that looks like a foot. Press it to turn One-Pedal Driving on and off.
Important: Charging your battery to 80% for daily use helps promote battery health and optimal regenerative braking performance. For longer trips, you can adjust your charge above 80% for extended range. See your Owner’s Manual for more information.
For your security, please don’t include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
Looking for something else?
Need more help?
Communicate with one of our specialists.