ELECTRIC VEHICLE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Sales, Financing & Pricing
- Automatic Crash Response² with Injury Severity Prediction
- Emergency Services, including a priority 24/7 connection to an OnStar Emergency Medical Dispatch-certified³ Advisor
- Crisis Assist, in the event of severe weather, a natural disaster or other crisis
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance⁴, including Remote Ignition Block, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown (if capable) and Theft Alarm Notification
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation⁵ with Destination Download (if available)
- Roadside Assistance⁶
You can choose to receive a monthly email with a report on your vehicle’s key operating systems. With Diagnostic Alerts, you can set your preferences to receive real-time email or text message alerts about your vehicle’s health. The service also includes Proactive Alerts², which can predict potential maintenance needs with key vehicle components before they happen, and Dealer Maintenance Notification, which can notify your preferred dealer when it’s time to schedule regular maintenance.
Visit your Chevrolet Account to learn more and enroll in Vehicle Diagnostics.
- All kinds of ad-free music, sports talk and analysis, world-class news, comedy, and the biggest names in talk & entertainment, 24/7
- Play-by-play NFL, MLB®, NBA, and NHL® plus every NASCAR® race
- Xtra channels for every mood and occasion
- SiriusXM video and on-demand programming to catch up on shows and performances you may have missed
- All of SiriusXM’s premium programming, including Howard Stern channels and video, plus personalized recommendations to find more of what you love
- Ad-free Pandora stations
Level 2 – The fastest way to charge at home with a 240V outlet. Chevrolet offers a hassle-free 240V outlet installation provided by our exclusive provider Qmerit. This can cover an average daily commute of 40 miles in under 2 hours1, and lets you wake up to a full charge. Level 2 charging is also available at public charging stations.
DC Fast Charging – Offers accelerated charging while you’re away from home. This is available at public charging stations only. Use your energy assist feature in the myChevrolet app2 to find charging locations in the US.
Maintenance & Service
Chevrolet's seats and seat belt systems are designed to accommodate child restraints. However, we cannot be certain that all child restraints will be compatible with Chevrolet vehicles. It is recommended to follow the vehicle owner’s manual instructions and child restraint manual to determine if your child restraint is suitable within the vehicle.
First, we recommend you work with a child-safety seat manufacturer, or a local retail outlet that sells child restraint seats, for possible suggestions on what type of seat would be most appropriate for your needs. You could also take your child restraint to a checkup event or contact a local CPS technician for additional assistance. There are a couple of websites that have some good information on this topic:
- 24-hour, 7-days-a-week toll-free 800 phone assistance
- Towing to the closest Chevrolet dealer (from a legal roadway)
- 12-volt battery jump-start
- Vehicle unlock service (costs for a new key and the labor to create not covered)
Silverado EV will offer a range of towing capabilities from 8,000 lbs. to 20,000 lbs1 depending on trim selection and battery size. Additionally, Silverado EV will offer an Advanced Trailering System with up to 14 different camera views2, 4-Wheel Steer, which offers great trailering dynamics, and Super CruiseTM3 with trailering — the industry’s first true hands-free driver-assistance technology, allowing drivers to travel hands-free on more than 200,000 miles of compatible roads across the U.S. and Canada.
Ultium is General Motors’ groundbreaking all-new battery platform that brings with it new power, new force, new flexibility and, of course, a new range of possibilities. As configured on the Silverado EV, the Ultium platform’s optimized weight distribution and low center of gravity help overall handling and enable the GM-estimated 400 mile range1 with a full charge, GM-estimated over 660 horsepower2 and over 780 lb.-ft.2 of torque seen on the First Edition RST.
A major enabler of Silverado EV’s technologies will be the brand’s first application of Ultifi, a new Linux-based software platform. Developed inhouse at GM, it separates the vehicle’s software from the hardware to enable rapid and frequent software updates. This will give drivers the opportunity to evolve their vehicles over time with new features, third-party integrations, and more frequent over-the-air updates. This means the ownership experience of a vehicle like Silverado EV changes and updates capabilities over time.