Key benefits include:
- Available for new, used, and leased vehicles
- Can be transferred† or canceled† at any time
- Is refundable† if you no longer need coverage
- $0 deductible
- Offered in terms ranging from 12 to 72 months
Keep your vehicle looking like new
Take care of your Chevrolet inside and out. Ask your Chevrolet Dealer about Chevrolet Appearance Guard—the only protection plan with the same name as your vehicle.
Paintless dent repair
Minor dents and dings smaller than 4 inches in diameter on exterior body panels are covered, with unlimited covered repairs for the duration of the service contract.
Minor chips and cracks up to 4 inches in length in the windshield caused by a covered road hazard will be repaired.
Interior fabric repair†
The repair of covered damage such as burns, cuts, rips, or tears smaller than 2 inches in diameter in your vehicle’s seats, upholstery, or carpet.
If your key/key fob is lost, stolen, or damaged, the Appearance Guard Service Contract will cover the replacement cost of a new key/key fob, up to $400 for standard models† or $800 for luxury models†, for any continuous 12-month period. A 60-day waiting period applies to this benefit. Benefits are available when two keys/key fobs are provided at the time of sale.
- Preexisting conditions present in/on vehicle before coverage was effective
- Damage caused by a traffic crash or collision
- Damage to the vehicle’s bumpers, grille, windows, or tires
- Losses covered under any OEM warranty, manufacturer recall, or auto insurance policy
You may also consider:
CHEVROLET PROTECTION PLAN OVERVIEW
Buy Online Now†
Unexpected repairs can be costly. That’s why we created the Chevrolet Platinum Protection Plan (Vehicle Service Contract), offered by AMT Warranty with a $0 deductible. It's an easy way for you to purchase additional coverage on top of your manufacturer’s warranty.